Jestersix

BAR tshirts

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3960.msg47987#msg47987 date=1215047157]
We've had long enough to figure it out, at this point my vote goes to no staff shirts since it seems we can't please people....
[/quote]

is it up to the people at any rate? Simple BOD vote should be suffice on both :)

Never go for 100% pleasing IMO/IME...the 90% rule works ;)

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3960.msg47990#msg47990 date=1215047913]
My suggestion, is since Mikey is doing all work is we chip in for his lunch at the swap meet, and thank him for any color he managed to get to us :)

Oh and I could do with any of those colors really, I just like the idea of having a various loud shirt :D

[/quote]

Chip in on $10?? I guess I could handle that :D

Well I was going to suggest chipping in for all the higher ups who are working their behinds off just to get this thing off the ground, but I didn't want to be too presumptuous.

Sounds good Dudley, tie-die for me.. or whatever leftover one that isn't too ripped up :D

Maybe what would be best is that we use this thread for discussion about the regular shirts and the other for discussion of the staff shirts.

Considering this one at this point has a large majority to blue dusk at this point, I am not sure what the big debate is. We need to get this show on the road if this thing is going to happen any time soon.

Clearly blue has the most votes Bryan so I'm not sure waht the hold up is any ways. Us posting in this thread shouldn't hold it up, we all voted all ready :D

all of these colors for the staff and the non staff were taken from the other thread for swap planing and various BOD pm's . If we need to re do this again we can but it doesn't make scene to me .

I say go with blue since it won :) White logo? I'd love a complimentary color like orange(logo) myself but blue/orange is just a combo I love :lol:

index.php

I can always load the design on cafe Press for BAR later then anyone could get what ever color design and or article we load up on it :)

I guess I should start my BAR vinyl cut out sticker pre-order thread as well :D

Just for you I'm making a beer mug with a picture of a shot glass on the side :D

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3960.msg48005#msg48005 date=1215054676]
I say go with blue since it won :) White logo?[/quote]

That's sounding pretty good to me.

Blue has a big lead, and the voting seems pretty much done.

Make it so, Mikey! :D

Thanks!

Of course. I'll attend the BOD meeting and see how I can help make that happen :) It's just a matter of loading it up on Cafe Press. It needs to be a BAR account though as I think you get a dollar or so per unit sold :)

Back