I will be updating this post as information becomes available so check back often.
We're excited to announce BAR's biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap.
This frag swap is open to everyone, in fact we will be encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags.
- Room Number: Room 722
- Chabot College in Hayward, CA
- Park in lots ??? (Does anyone know which lot is closest?)
- Remember to bring $2 in change for parking
- 10:30am Shopping Starts / Vendors Ready
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
- 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
- Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
- Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesnt have this information.
- We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
- $15 Pre-registration (free slice of pizza with pre registration)
- $20 At the Door.
- FREE for Spectators
- The following corals cannot be used in frag swapping.
- The following Vendors will be there selling premium corals and drygoods.
- Pizza and drinks will be sold at the event
- The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
- Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
- If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus corals or 1 ultra coral from the bonus round list to receive 1 Bonus Round Ticket.
- You can receive as many Bonus Round Tickets as you want. (Example: Bringing 9 bonus round frags gives you 3 bonus round tickets)
- The Bonus Coral List can be found here at this link.
- Bonus Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- Example: 1) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 2) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 3) Gold Hammer = OKAY
- Ultra Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- 3 Bonus Corals = 1 Bonus Round Ticket or 1 Ultra Coral = 1 Bonus Round Ticket
- READ THIS THREAD on bonus rounds before asking questions about it here.
If you want to donate something to this event, send me a private message.