Reef nutrition

BAYMAC2012 - needs new venue & host

GreshamH said:
That (no Friday night) was not passed onto me until the day I posted this thread (couple weeks ago). That would have been nice to know months ago, I would have had that much more time to find a new venue.

no Friday = no venue plain and simple.

Were you told months ago that Friday was available and signed off on at the time? If not, it would have been nice not to have assumed such ;)

Gomer said:
GreshamH said:
That (no Friday night) was not passed onto me until the day I posted this thread (couple weeks ago). That would have been nice to know months ago, I would have had that much more time to find a new venue.

no Friday = no venue plain and simple.

Were you told months ago that Friday was available and signed off on at the time? If not, it would have been nice not to have assumed such ;)

There were no assumptions. I asked for the same deal.

water under the bridge... we have moved on and have been looking at other venues and spoke to some interested sponsors today. Unfortunately a paid venue means all
booths must be sold...

I researched the group that had the cafeteria for the Friday night and they decided to go else where. So the venue is available. LMKI you would like the contact numbers for booking it.

FYI,
We are sorry to announce BAYMAC is indeed cancelled for 2012. Even if we had a venue lined up, it's too late for many vendors and exhibitors to commit, too late to book the speakers we wanted, and the founder/president/one man band has too much on his plate with his day job for the next few months.

We do plan on resuming BAYMAC again in 2013 in a modified format.

Please check back this coming summer for our announcement about BAYMAC2013

Back