got ethical husbandry?

Can anyone adjust the WB on this?

seminolecpa

Past President
Took from my Blackberry so i can't adjust it in my adobe bridge.

IMG00013-20081125-1140.jpg

I'm no photographic pro by any means. And it does make it a bit difficult not knowing what the true colors are, but here's what I managed to whip up in a flash, I figure the eggcrate is bright white, so good enough for me.

I was sad when I got back to the office and saw how bad the WB was on it. Considering I will never be able to get a good pic of it in my tank....... hate you bowfront..hate hate hate

Pretty close. Would it help if I attached the actual jpg since I think the resolution is deteriorating going from jpg to photobucket to edit. think it might just be blurry and I will have to take another shot of it when I get home with my good camera. just never seem to be able to get good pictures from my stupid bowfront. .....did I mention I hate my bowfront?

looks like your focus is set right between the coral you want and the blue polyped coral in the corner. Took that with your blackberry as well?

Actually no. I took that one with my nikon. That is the big problem I have with the bow anything anywhere close to the middle and/or set back a bit comes out very distorted and is very difficult to get in focus in the pictures.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5311.msg66098#msg66098 date=1227715340]
Actually no. I took that one with my nikon. That is the big problem I have with the bow anything anywhere close to the middle and/or set back a bit comes out very distorted and is very difficult to get in focus in the pictures.
[/quote]

The very reason I can't ever buy a bow front again. They actually give me a head ache now :(

Here is a better picture from Charles's I phone that is a much better representation of the colors. Apparantely his does WB better then my BB Bold.

Back