High Tide Aquatics

Come to CFM your club has a FREE GIFT for you.

Hello Members.
Are you coming to CFM this weekend ? Come by our booth. BAY AREA REEFERS. Get a FREE frag of Cali Cali or Green Slimmer. We will have approximately 80 frags to distribute to MEMBERS ONLY. All these frags are donated by @Dan-sf. Special thanks for his generosity. If you miss this opportunity. We will have more available at our upcoming events. The coral workshop and our frag swap or until we run out. Enjoy Everyone.

Last edited:
@phc567 What kind of glue and plugs do you prefer? I can swoop some and donate to you for the cause.
Geee thanks. I haven’t asked for reimbursement but the BOD has told me it’s offered. I didn’t know I would be in this situation. Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad to be in this situation. It just kinda happened.
Eric is going to get containers, if not I can always run to smart and final for some meh ones. I appreciate your offer tho. Please come thru and get a frag tho.

Geee thanks. I haven’t asked for reimbursement but the BOD has told me it’s offered. I didn’t know I would be in this situation. Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad to be in this situation. It just kinda happened.
Eric is going to get containers, if not I can always run to smart and final for some meh ones. I appreciate your offer tho. Please come thru and get a frag tho.
Containers are being delivered tomorrow

Do you have any photos of the original colony before the cut? Or like a layout of the frags already cut? I'd like to post that onto our social media page if possible.

I suck at taking pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 68
Back