got ethical husbandry?

Coral bandsaw

I think its time for me to invest in a bandsaw or something. I have couple planting coral on tiles that I want to cut for DBTC and coral rearrangements..
Who have experience and care to share which saw should i get? Again i am planning to cut through tiles.
@Chromis these are tiles that we purchased together. Have you ever tried cutting them?
Any advices here is highly appreciated..

Last edited:
It's really pain especially in this covid age.
I think i can invest in one given i cut often snd usually damage things doing it. Its hard for me to commit on driving somewhere or even commit to returning something on time..
This is one of the reasons I had suggested maybe trying to have duplicate club equipment spread out over the area. It's sometimes hard for me to make a trip to neptune, let alone San Francisco... Haha

This is one of the reasons I had suggested maybe trying to have duplicate club equipment spread out over the area. It's sometimes hard for me to make a trip to neptune, let alone San Francisco... Haha

We do have two now. I’m in charge of storing the gryphon. I forget who has the inland. Maybe @Mozby

I also have one of Mario’s inland saws he gave me to take to the last fragging workshop that didn’t wind up happening. You could probably be the keeper of that one. I’m sure we could buy it from Mario.

I also have one of Mario’s inland saws he gave me to take to the last fragging workshop that didn’t wind up happening. You could probably be the keeper of that one. I’m sure we could buy it from Mario.
Who is Mario?
Maybe if he is selling it, I can buy it and hwve it available to reefers im San Jose area.
My plan was to buy one and have it available to our club users anyway to tell u the truth.

Back