Jestersix

D&D H2Ocean Pro Salt Now Available @ Neptune Aquatics

neyugn0w01 said:
any salt buckets left?

Actually, I'm here right now at the store if you wanna come by within the next hour..............call me at the store if you're coming so that I can wait for ya. 408-935-9471.

Going road biking soon and won't be picking up for the next 3 to 4 hrs.

-Cerissa

Gomer said:
where you riding and what do you ride? (that's almost like A/S/L lol)

Hey Tony,

I've been to several different trails but when I don't have the time to drive to the trails, I'll just ride on the road for miles on end. I've got the Orbea Road Bike. I believe the bike was made from Spain, or at least originated there. I've tried several different types of road bikes and this one felt the most comfortable for me.

Robert and I road to Gilroy...approx. 50+ miles round trip. The wind was killing me. Grrrr!!!! But I loved it! :bigsmile:

very cool. I was just riding the back country here today. I bonked a bit. Being off the bike for a few weeks tend to get in the way of things. The Orbeas are nice (especially the carbons)! I was looking at them when I was bike shopping.

Hey Guys....we now carry SMALL TUBS of this awsome salt for those that want to try it out. We have 6 tubs in stock at this moment.

We also have their two-parts underwater coralline epoxy in stock. Compared to TLF Aquastik, it's a way better epoxy becuase it's more sticky underwater, making mounting corals and affixing rocks a lot easier and quicker.

Additionally....6x39W 36" and 6X54W 48" T5 TEK Light fixture are now in stock as well optional mounting legs and hanging kits. The fixture doesn't come with bulbs but we do carry them.

Feel free to shoot us a PM if you have any question.

Our Best Regards,
Robert and Cerissa

Back