Reef nutrition

DBTC #1 Extra Super Extreme

Anyone ever been to Columbo's in Pacifica, I love their sandwiches. Banter like this makes me enjoy it even more.

I think I'll just give it to Norm... oh wait he already has a piece..... tease, tease....

BTW, I haven't seen Battle Royal, is it like Kung Faux?

Battle Royale in a nutshell.

Japanese movie about a new Gov plan to deal with troubled kids. This plan included sending all the kids to an isolated island and assigned one bag that has survival gear and 1 random weapon which can be anywhere between pots and pans to grenades and guns. Only one kid can win and be let off the island.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=3056.msg33192#msg33192 date=1202939731]
Battle Royale in a nutshell.

Japanese movie about a new Gov plan to deal with troubled kids. This plan included sending all the kids to an isolated island and assigned one bag that has survival gear and 1 random weapon which can be anywhere between pots and pans to grenades and guns. Only one kid can win and be let off the island.

[/quote]

that's so cool! netflix time!

I have two frags of the Darth Maul 2nd gen .... yay, since I beat up ... no I mean beat out seminolecpa last time, plus he will help me frag this thing up, he will get the first frag. the second one is up for grab ... so duke it out round two ..:D :D ... I'll PM the winner ;) ... good luck all

Iani, knowing how experienced you are with LPS, I am sure you will make this coral color and grow even better than I can so I would love for you to grow out the second piece.

Done! .... ahhh that was so easy and peaceful ... no one had to fight and duke it out like the last time ... lol :D :D I will deliver these frags this Saturday.

Jeremy may need Darth back? Check his post: http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8150

Jeremy, if you want, you can always visit Darth at my place just next door till you get your tank back to where it needs to be. In the meantime, l can feed it and take good loving care of it. Just a friendly gesture.

BTW, We're hooked on the God Father sandwiches at Colombo's. Best to call ahead, so not to wait in those long lines.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to check out The Tomaso's on our next visit. I can't recall seeing it on the board or what's on it.

BTW Congrats on saving the D.M.. Gomer's right again. You save(d) lives.

Can't imagine how we missed it on their menu. It has all the stuff I like. The G.F. is a gut buster too. Susan and I have to share one. I'm ignoring Gomer, as I am not very good at bantering with people I don't know. I think I going to have to get some thick skin until I know him and the others better? Hee Hee. :0)

He's as harmless as me :)

But I don't have access to lasers :(

Thick skin is always good but not really needed around here.

Back