DBTC Armor of God zoos

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=4089.msg68150#msg68150 date=1228886724]
lyn,

are you still looking 4 em? if so, i'll put you on top of the list for frag
[/quote]
[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4089.msg68154#msg68154 date=1228887009]
Oh, thank you bluenassarius. I'd really appreciate that. :D[/quote]

Hi Sam,

I was wondering if you were able to make a frag?

Hey lastduke and adam12, I can probably donate a couple frags to you guys. I'm going out of town Wednesday night for a week so if you guys can wait until the following week when I get back, I'd gladly pass some on to you.

i got a frag of these the day steinhart reopened last year. i'm ready to return 2 frags back into the program. i recall lyn requesting one and possibly another. lyn have you gotten a frag of these already? please post if interested if these are not claimed...

i might be going to the next meeting if not i'll be at the regional frag swap for delivery.

Adam12 and lastduke, sorry I forgot about this. Let me know if you guys are still interested as I can make a couple frags for you guys as well.

Alright guys, I have a few frags I can pass along. I made them last week and they seem to be fine. Let me know when you'd like to pick them up.

hmmm... this sunday will be tough for me. i've got the friday off for the next weekend (4th of july weekend) - i could make the trip up then if you're around?

otherwise it'll have to wait a couple weeks... let me know whats good for you.

thanks!

Might have to wait a couple weeks. I'll be out of town July 2-5 and the following weekend I'll be out of town at a wedding. We can arrange something in a couple weeks. I'll save a frag for you.

Back