DBTC Armor of God zoos

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by DurTBear, Jul 12, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Sweet Joyce.... Thanks!

2. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Glad to see that these guys are doing well for everyone! Keep the chain going!

3. Lyn

Lyn Guest

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=4089.msg68150#msg68150 date=1228886724]
    lyn,

are you still looking 4 em? if so, i'll put you on top of the list for frag
    [/quote]
    [quote author=Lyn link=topic=4089.msg68154#msg68154 date=1228887009]
    Oh, thank you bluenassarius. I'd really appreciate that. :D[/quote]

Hi Sam,

I was wondering if you were able to make a frag?

4. lastduke

lastduke Guest

I would like to join this chain if someone frags their zoa.
    Zoas are growing and happy in my tank.

5. adam12

adam12 Guest

i'd like to get in on this!

6. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Hey lastduke and adam12, I can probably donate a couple frags to you guys. I'm going out of town Wednesday night for a week so if you guys can wait until the following week when I get back, I'd gladly pass some on to you.

7. adam12

adam12 Guest

sounds good! have a safe trip.

8. lastduke

lastduke Guest

DurTBear, I am not hurry, shoot me a msg when you come back, have fun.

9. i got a frag of these the day steinhart reopened last year. i'm ready to return 2 frags back into the program. i recall lyn requesting one and possibly another. lyn have you gotten a frag of these already? please post if interested if these are not claimed...

i might be going to the next meeting if not i'll be at the regional frag swap for delivery.

10. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Adam12 and lastduke, sorry I forgot about this. Let me know if you guys are still interested as I can make a couple frags for you guys as well.

11. adam12

adam12 Guest

sure! let me know when they're ready.

12. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I'll take a frag if anybody has some... :)

13. lastduke

lastduke Guest

DurTBear , I have the space ready in my tank for your AOM:)

14. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Alright guys, I have a few frags I can pass along. I made them last week and they seem to be fine. Let me know when you'd like to pick them up.

15. lastduke

lastduke Guest

DurTBear, yeah, I would like to have one frag from you this weekend or the week after, where can I pick up? Thanks a lot.

16. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

You got it lastduke. I'll PM you my address. You can either come by Sunday evening or sometime next week.

17. adam12

adam12 Guest

hmmm... this sunday will be tough for me. i've got the friday off for the next weekend (4th of july weekend) - i could make the trip up then if you're around?

otherwise it'll have to wait a couple weeks... let me know whats good for you.

thanks!

18. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Might have to wait a couple weeks. I'll be out of town July 2-5 and the following weekend I'll be out of town at a wedding. We can arrange something in a couple weeks. I'll save a frag for you.

19. goose240

goose240 Guest

are there any more frags left?

20. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Hey goose,

I can hook you up with an AOG frag. Let me know when you would like to stop by.