DBTC Bubbletip available for members.

Discussion in 'Fish and Invertebrates' started by Bruce Spiegelman, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

My RBTA originally part of the DBTC just split a third out. It's available as part of the chain with the following caveat -- you must know how to get him out of a crevasse. That means you probably need to bring something like a Maxijet 1200 or similar and be prepared to spend 30 min to an hour if that's what's necessary. The anemone is on the backside of a rock and it's a good size already. It's tips are very bubbly (more than in the pic below.)

I've included pics of the original mother. The split is about that size -- I just can't get a pic since it moved to the back. I'll delete this thread once it's gone and add it to the DBTC chain.
    RainbowBTA.jpg

2. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Man, I don't have water yet, doubt it will survive in air.

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Well Mario whenever you get water and you want a RBTA feel free to hit me up.

Coral reefer and xcaret like this.
  4. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

I will donate water for your Anemone cause, Mario!

xcaret likes this.
  5. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

I'll donate a box of salt. Have a box of reefers best salt in the garage that I'm not gonna use.

Salt + water = saltwater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xcaret likes this.
  6. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Is that from my DBTC? That looks like mine.

:)

7. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I will take you up on that offer, eventually I have to start pushing water into the RODI and what good is water with no salt?

@DEATH BY SNU SNU I need to plan everything to be right, still need to make a stand for the tank and I think a canopy but that could be aded at a later time; after that, I'll be raiding people's tanks!

8. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

to get them off I generally use ice in a bag on the foot and then a kitchen knife to peel off the foot

9. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Mario and I have an unspoken bet/contest over who will get a tank wet first. Hmm crap I just spoke about it.. oh well I just bought some 12 foot long 2x material so I can start rebuilding the floor :D

xcaret likes this.
  10. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

If no one is taking the dbtc, I will take a shot at taking it out of your tank

11. Bruce Spiegelman

Yep! Part of your chain.

Vhuang168 likes this.
  12. Bruce Spiegelman

Snu Snu was the first to ask. If it falls through with him then you're next in line.

13. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Yay!