Reef nutrition

DBTC- LE Minefield cyphastrea

I believe this one has been done already, but you can never have too much cyphastrea, so I thought I would pass along this underated gem.

Here's the deal,
Must be a nice person
Must not be affiliated with any wholesale/business operation unless you can guarantee that will not end up on a selling site
Must have some minor success with LPS and Stony corals
The first 3 frags need to go back into this line
....and if for some reason I need a piece back, I can do so. Thanks

Pick a number between 1 and 100 :)

Thank You kind sir. For future reference, Do I need to create a poll for extra special pieces to get moved to the extreme chain? Or does this forums moderator do that?

Nice addition Mark.

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=7000.msg91180#msg91180 date=1237736131]
Must be a nice person
Must not be affiliated with any wholesale/business operation unless you can guarantee that will not end up on a selling site
[/quote] :D good ones

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=7000.msg91194#msg91194 date=1237741342]
Thanks Levi. Did the last minefield qualify? How do I create a poll? I am still a newbee :)[/quote]
Thats a good question and I couldn't find another Minefield cyphastrea so I don't know. If it did I'm sure the mods would move this one to. I don't know if you can add the poll after, I've never tried.

Mark, on the upper right hand corner when you start a new DBTC thread is an option to start with a poll. Then, you'll have boxes to place your discriptions on what ever you want to poll.

What are the requirements for it be extreme? Does it have to be 100% voting? Does it take a cetain amount of votes? I am sure this is presented nicely somewhere, but I'm a post whore :)

Thanks for the info Ian. BTW, this band saw rocks, I have gone through 100 plugs already. I was even cutting live rcok to make some new shapes :D

Back