DBTC - Nice Big green /pink paly.

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Paradox, Mar 30, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Ive got these really nice big green palys that I will try to frag for next meeting. I cant fully capture the color, but the green is bright lime green with purplish mouth and lashes with a nice pink ring. I dont know the name of them.

[​IMG]

Normal DBTC rules apply.
    2 frags to be available hopefully by april meeting

2. alve

alve Guest

Very nice but I will be receiving several DBTC frags already at the April meeting. If nobody else would be interested I am but for now I will pass and give other people a chance.

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Zoas are doing much better than sps in our tank. These look cool. Can I grow these?

4. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Yup

these goto

Alve and patchin unless someone else really wants em and Alvewould like to give his place to them..

Ill bring to next meeting.

5. alve

alve Guest

Thanks Paradox! If anyone else really wants them I can wait for the 2nd generation. I wanna give other people the chance as well since I will be receiving several DBTC frags already on the meeting.

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Put me down for the 2nd gen please.

7. Paradox

Paradox Guest

-Patchin
    -Alve

2nd gen - levi

Frags will be at the next meeting.

8. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Daniel,
    Please give mine to Levi. He deserves it.
    Thanks

9. alve

alve Guest

Patchin, keep yours and mine can go to Levi. I will be receiving quite a few DBTC's at the meeting and can wait for 2nd gen, no problem at all for me.

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

No complaints here. I can make room for them. See you at the meeting Daniel!

11. Paradox

Paradox Guest

-Patchin
    -levitille

2nd gen - Alve

These grow fast for me, so once established, 2ng gen should come soon.