DBTC Phongs Tyree LE green polyp toadstool.

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by LordHelmet, Feb 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. musclebenz

musclebenz Supporting Member

I'm interested if you still have any green polyp toadstools left.

Thanks,

2. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

yes. it's your musclebenz

3. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

Ooo, I'm one of the suckers who is lined up to pay for one from the guy in SoCal. Do you have any left? I want one very badly.

4. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Earthboy17 link=topic=3062.msg35247#msg35247 date=1204061956]
    Ooo, I'm one of the suckers who is lined up to pay for one from the guy in SoCal. Do you have any left? I want one very badly.
    [/quote]

Tony just listed some :)
    http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3186.0

5. Good Morning, maybe I could snag the second frag. I have Phongs old tank too! LMK Thanks alot

6. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3062.msg33942#msg33942 date=1203124925]
    Phong's isn't yours a Tyree one? I have a frag from you when you quit, is this the same? Mine is a lighter color of green than yours. My mother colony is about 9 inches when its fully expanded. I need to do something about it soon....I was told mine is not a Tyree one from the person I got it from....Bluemanta I believe.
    [/quote]

Sorry, somehow I miss the post ??? . To answer your question: Yes, it is.

7. musclebenz

Chris:

Thanks for bringing the Phongs Tyree LE green polyp toadstool frag to the BOD meeting this past weekend. It looks great in the tank!

Dan

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I think you got one from me unless you got one from both of us ;)

9. Elite

Elite Guest

Hey guy stop saying Phong Tyree LE Green polyp toadstool... It sounds funny/weird ;D

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Ya, your middle name is Le, not Tyree. Phong Le Tyree. geez....

11. musclebenz

Yup, now I have two by accident. Chris and I were not able to meet prior to me asking Gomer. So if anyone want a green poly toadstool that Gomer gave me just let me know, I have an extra one.

12. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

You are welcome to it or just see if your brotherinlaw wants it.

13. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

I'd like a frag, whenever it comes due again. I've gone all softies in my tank, and would like one.

thanks,
    tb

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

There is another neon toadstoon thread (Apon's) where there are frags ready.

15. Elite

Elite Guest

I should be able to frag the piece I got from Tony in couple month. It's not bigger enough to frag yet. I'm not good fragging pico frag ;D..

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

There is lots of this around Phong, Let yours grow out a bit more than that :) As I said, there are already 2 other frags available :-D

17. Elite

Elite Guest

actually the cap is about 1" now the trunk is about 1/3" ;D.. This one grows much faster than my old one

18. LordHelmet

I have another good frag ready for the BOD meeting.

19. LordHelmet

double post

20. glee

glee Guest

if no one else claims it and you are able to meet up with me at the feb frag swap, i would like to put it in my nano.

thanks, g