got ethical husbandry?

DBTC - Red Plate Monti

Roc

I have 2 frags of this Monti. They have been fraged and mounted for several months.

Standand DBTC rules apply (2 frags back into program before selling or trading)

Also please think about pick up before asking, I have tried but not yet made any BAR meetings, so you might need to arrange something else.

dbtc006.jpg

Red huh? Sounds cool! If you want to deliver to Danville I can send you home with a few frags of your own to cover time and expenses. ;)

Are these very difficult?

Since we are doing a pick up from you anyway, and if these are not too finicky, I wouldn't mind a frag. What kind of light requirements?

Also, if Dyngoe wants, my hubby could pick up the other piece for him. He lives near to us.

Just read about lighting requirements. They are variable. I guess a better question would be...What lighting conditions do you have the frags under?

I have it under t5's and it has done nothing but grow like crazy.

I would be happy to give you guys both pieces if you would like to deliver the other one to Dyngoe.

Sure thing Seamus. I'll have my husband pick them up too. Do you have anythng else you want to send our way or to the meeting? I'll be going and could drop off stuff for you if you wish.

Thanks again. :D

Okie dokie...delivery to Patchin and Dyngoe. :) Pls let them know I will deliver their corals. Dyngoes to his house and Patchin's to Bar mtg.

I hate to tell you this, but I lost mine after one of those super hot weeks this summer. :( It was doing so well too, and growing great. I feel terrible about it and the other SPSs that I lost. Sorry. No more SPSs for me until I get my 75 up and running. Nanos are so much harder to keep stable.

It's good to just have an update Lyn, and don't be scared of SPS in a nano, lots of ppl have great sucuss, hell I lost almost every SPS I had 4 months ago, and now my tank is filling up again....

Back