DBTC- TYREE SPACE MONSTER PALYS

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by 650-IS350, Mar 19, 2011.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Frag picked up by SFBoarders. ( John ) good meeting you man and thanks for picking them up.

2. Plumstr8

Plumstr8 Guest

2nd round reminder please and thank you!

3. 650-IS350

No prob, If I don't get you one, 1 of the other folks that will be growing these bad boys will.

4. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Thanks again Charles! It was nice meeting you. Gonna grow these bad boys out for you and distribute to all BAR members. :)

5. 650-IS350

hope everyone's frag is doing well.

6. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I never got one of these. Wondering if you will be making any more frags?
    Thanks!

7. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Put me in line for a frag. I've been wanting one of these forever. I was actually planning to buy a frag at BAYMAC. :)

8. 650-IS350

John and Matthew I'll see today if I have any new ones budded that could probably allow me to frag a adult polyp or 2

9. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

Putting myself in line.

10. 650-IS350

Let me know if anyone is interested or still hasn't gotten a frag or needs replacement, I have some free time maybe tonight ( PM me for availability ) and Saturday and maybe afternoon Sunday. PM or email me nismoz71@hotmail.com as I don't get to check BAR that often.

Charles-

11. Qwiv

Qwiv Guest

Still looking. Shoot me a pm when you have a chance to frag.

Thanks

12. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

My flow was too strong and it blew off the rock that I mounted the polyp on. Sorry.

13. 650-IS350

No prob when some more grow I'll let you know. How's all the others?

14. 650-IS350

Folks who received this piece from me let me know how its doing for you. Lost my colony as part during my move to a new place. It's one of the casualites of colonies that melted on me after the tank CYCLED again after my move. Let me know if you have some growing so I can feel better that they are still in circulation and could get another piece back once it's available.

thanks
    Charles-

15. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Anyone have a frag available? It's been almost a year so someone's gotta have one ready to go ;) Can give ya dbtc white velvets if you didn't get them the first go around

16. 650-IS350

Check with Jess, or Kes from RC . They got them from me

17. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Kes wanted $40/one :~ Not in a rush, I can wait! Thanks for sharing them

18. 650-IS350

He's selling em for $40?????

19. 650-IS350

I Gave those to him for FREE it was a seven polyp or more large frag..... SMH. I got those directly from Gonzo who originated them.

20. melly mel

melly mel Guest

I'm still waiting in line for these as well. Sorry to hear you lost your colony Charles. I still have the pink and golds, white velvet and king midas you gave me. LMK if you want some back.