DBTC- TYREE SPACE MONSTER PALYS

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by 650-IS350, Mar 19, 2011.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Im good for now. don't want my green file fish to have an expensive feast like he has had already . LOL

Don't worry , I'll get my hands on them and will pass this around again and MINE are FREE

2. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Hope you don't have to buy back your own coral you gave out free lol =

3. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Yeah man, thats all bad.

4. bmhair03

bmhair03 Guest

I have some .but they did a color shift when put under my LED's. They seem to be gaining back the pink now.
    When fully back I will have a few good size frags "for FREE". Thanks again Charles

5. 650-IS350

No prob man.

Yeah, I won't be starting up my recollection of Z's and P's till I get my file fish out... took a real liking to certain expensive and inexpensive Z's and P's.. cleaned them off the frag plugs and Rocks.

6. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Charles
    Congrats on the healthy and happy green spot file (o. Longirostris?)

7. anderson99

anderson99 Guest

Charles, I have some Rastas for you when you get your filefish out.

Not to hijack - I'm interested in the Space Monsters when some frags resurface.

8. 650-IS350

Kengsiton, he's def healthy and eating RICHLY.

9. 650-IS350

Anyone have available. my filefish gone and I'm re-collecting Z's and P's again.

10. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Charles,
    I recall you're out in SF. If you ever get out to Walnut Creek, I can get you a Space Monster.

I was given this as a Tyree Space Monster from Tri (zoalover) down in Milpitas. I think he said he got it from Kes a while back.
    [​IMG]

Looks like you've been very generous with DBTC, so happy to share back a few polyps back...
    Just get me back if I ever lose my colony. ^_^

OR, should I start my own DBTC thread since I'm RESTARTING a chain?

11. 650-IS350

Yeah Kes got a nice frag full of those from me.

12. denzil

denzil Webmaster

These are awesome. Does anyone have any to spare? :)

13. 650-IS350

only have one left trying to get it to grow as fast as my original pieces I got from Gonzo Corals years ago.

14. pinner

pinner Volunteer

Nice.zoa

15. 650-IS350

Zero,

Yeah it be sweet if I can get a polyp back from my original colony. I got those direct from Gonzo when he first released it years ago. File fish gone lol

16. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Any available?

17. 650-IS350

still waiting too lol

18. 650-IS350

If anyone has a polyp that they can give me so I can re-grow these again please let me know.

19. neuro

neuro Webmaster

i have a small cluster, but it's no more than a few polyps. don't know how i can frag them but if we can figure out a way, you can have a polyp

20. 650-IS350

Thanks bud, yeah just wait till it can safely be fragged, that's how I lost my mother colony, fragged then the whole colony melted.