Cali Kid Corals

DPV Chalice

I finally have some frags for the DBTC. I have been sitting on some growing them out. I got this chalice from dolphin pet village 1 yr ago and i have three frags ready to go for the DBTC. Normal rules apply.

Mother Colony- 20K XM 150W
DSCN1633.jpg

The frags are a little less vibrant as I have been growing them out in the sump under PC's but will color up (I think Bryan Seminolecpa has a frag of this).

Don't know if it has a name- what do you think?

Yep it is a pretty sweet colored aqua green color. Mine browned out a bit recently with some of the cleanout of the valonia but is coloring back up.

I'd like one please. Man DBTC is jumping tonight :) How would you like me to pick it up? I'll be at the BOD mtg and the Feb mtg.

[quote author=patchin link=topic=2811.msg32397#msg32397 date=1202756667]
If one is still available, I'd like to try it.
Thanks,
Steve[/quote]

Steve, if Mark doesn't have another frag still I can split mine and get it to you at the next meeting. It wouldn't be an official new generation but the piece Mark gave me is size and is well encrusted.

Kurplunk and Steve, Mark gave me a nice sized piece so I'll split it into 3 (one for each of us) and plan on bringing it to the April meeting so it has some time to recover. I'm not 100% that I'll make it though so I'll let you guys know when we get closer.

Daniel and Steve, I have this fragged and I'm hoping it'll be healed up for the BOD meeting. Let me know if you'll be there, I think I'll make it.

Well this guy was doing awesome, had 3 or 4 mouths and was eating like a champ. A couple days after I took this pick I found it on top of my orange acan I got from hooked. :( it lost. It had a lot of white flesh on the skeleton but I think my crabs/ flow cleaned it off. Was there anything I could have done? lmk

Back