High Tide Aquatics

East Bay LFS tour (Sunday March 29th)

Me and my son are in for sure but we can't car pool from All About fish though because I have to be in Dublin after the last stop but I'll still bring the van from Aquarium Concepts.

I believe I'm going to join the tour on the second stop (Neptune) and go to the first stop after the last stop. Will cut down on a lot of the back in forth since I'm south of San Jose. I'll see you guys at Neptunes....

If anyone is planning on grabbing a bite to eat, I'm hitting up Panera Bread at about 11:30. It's just a couple stores down from Aquarium concepts (facing AC, wrap around left. AC-->petsmart-->Performance bike -->??-->Panera)

Ian

Thank you for the all the hard work that you did to put this together. We had great time. As soon as we get everything settled in we will post pictures of our new acquisitions.

Mike and Diane Ray
:bigsmile:

Thanks everyone who came and thanks to our sponsors for hosting the mob of coral freaks :) I saw lots of people come out of stores with all sorts of goodies!

Eric, sorry, but I missed your post till it was too late :(

Hi Guys...just want to say Thanks again for stopping by today and we hope everyone had fun for all! It was an absolute pleasure meeting some new faces and seeing some of you again. We hope we didn't screw up too bad with serving anyone today. The crowd was a bit bigger than we had anticipated! Wow!

Sincerely,
Robert/Cerissa/Thai

P.S. Thanks for picking up some corals from us too! Now we have room for more! hehe

Back