Cali Kid Corals

ElDiabloSRT8's 120 gallon

i posted them on the reef brite thread in neptunes area or you can check out this photobucket

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/lowvintage63/1%20aquarium/

they are so bright that when i tried to shoot some basic photos today it makes my sand glow and gives my photos a fuzzy look, infocused,LOL

aquascape.jpg

clownNanenome.jpg

fullscape.jpg

greenanenome.jpg

also can anyone tell me what type anenome this is... he is pale green but i bought him he was like 3 inches wide and with 24 hours he woke up in our tank and is atleast 10-12 inches wide his mouth is about size of quarter when fully open,CRAZY HUGE!

If it won't split (and you want it to) you can always force it by cutting it in half. With one of that size, probably 1/4s would even be ok. BTAs are pretty resilient when cut from what I've read. There's a good post on here about that

well i had some spare time,LOL

i went ahead and built some frag racks for my tank.. built 1 medium middle height for left outer wall, one long for back wall(high), and one small for lps with long peepees.......

now lets fill them up

Pics of the racks? I'm always interested in peoples builds and here on BAR I have seen some really great ones :)

i will post later, my son is sick as a dog......

i used black eggcrate from carson and some algae magnets... just a simple DIY

egg crate= trip to carson's
magnets= 32$

3 frag racks that can hold a ton of frags now priceless( or 32$)

cool, even better, mag mounted :)

Sorry to hear about your kid, hope he feels better.

@ Tony
:lol:

Back