Neptune Aquatics

Elos 120 (liter)

Great update, John! Beautiful shots of the corals as always.

BTW....thanks for the update on the purple tang! Glad he worked.

Robert and Cerissa

robert4025 said:
Great update, John! Beautiful shots of the corals as always.

BTW....thanks for the update on the purple tang! Glad he worked.

Robert and Cerissa
Thanks, guys! Much of my tank's beauty is from coral and fish I found at Neptune! :cool:

More living proof of Robert and Cerissa at Neptune Aquatics have an eye for cool coral. I'll post it's name just as soon as Robert reminds me :~
P1010168.jpg

+1 on lithophyllon. I have a big one but imagine it would look like that if growing out on a frag disc.

Where's the updated FTS? :D

I've seen that piece at Neptune's before and it's like no other- at least I haven't seen anything like it before. It looks like a cross between a fungia & chalice. Nice addition.

Ten Four of the FTS. Also, Jeremy (as usually heheheh) was correct regarding the new addition to the tank being a Lithophyllon Undulatum.

Clubsters: Stay tuned for War Coral pics and DBTC offering. I sawed the entire mother colony into 4 big, juicy frags. It's recovering from my molestation as we speak. They nearly cover each 2" jumbo discs. Just had to make room and I'd been growing it for a very long time. It was spreading like everywhere. A stunning classic for any reeftank

Sunset leptastrea looking good. Notice how the original frag zone maintains a brighter background than the new spread. I like it.
P1010227.jpg

Superman Chalice looking good except for my inability to break out the tripod more often
P1010246.jpg

Sunset Monti spread like crazy, new growth somewhat bleached looking in the flash
P1010232.jpg

My favorite favia spreading down off the frag and onto the disc. It's at the top of the reef. Yeah, that's a monster aptasia next to it.
P1010231.jpg

Yardartist's purple blastos continue to amaze me with their rich color
P1010234.jpg

Thanks Jess. I've really got to stop being lazy about pictures, though. I need to always use a tripod and always clean the glass before I shoot. Thanks for the good words.

Incredible shots! Find me a camera that leaves out aptasia with the scratches. ;)

The polyps on the SPS are so vivid as is the skin shine on the LPS. Very nice.

Back