Free pumps

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by tygunn, Mar 27, 2016.

1. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

I've got two pumps I'd like to get rid of.

[​IMG]

One is a PCX-40; its not perfectly quiet as it should be so I suspect maybe the impeller is unbalanced or maybe it needs new bearings. In any case its great for a mixing vat.

The other is a Sequence 1000SEQ22. Its a BEAST of a pump, rated at 5000GPH with 1 1/2" fittings. This was the heart of my old 140g tank years back on the closed loop.

2. POOLSCAPES

POOLSCAPES Guest

I would be interested in the sequence pump. I need one for my two water features in the backyard. What city

3. travis furia

travis furia Guest

Can I take both ur pumps I can put them to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. coral4me

coral4me Supporting Member

If no one takes them, I'm in Mountain View and would gladly pick them up. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  5. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

I'm in Cupertino; work in Mountain View. Yes, the Sequence 1000 would be great for a water feature. In addition to pushing a lot of flow it can also handle something like 14-20ft of head pressure.

6. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

Seems POOLSCAPES has claimed the sequence; the PCX-40 is yours if you want it.

7. POOLSCAPES

POOLSCAPES Guest

That would be great. I had the sequence 750 series 4200 gallon did a great job. But it burned up over a year ago. I just ordered a new one and they shipped me one that is to small. So I get send it back. This is going to be wonderful.
    I have a 1800 lbs. granite stone 4 foot high for one part of the waterfall. Then I have a split to go to the fire pit. It bubbles out of three stainless pipes that look kinda like bamboo.

Can I pick up Sunday. If not I can pick up sooner. You let me no the night and I will pick up at 8.00 if that is okay.
    Thanks again

8. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

Sure, Sunday should be okay. I'll be around all day.

9. travis furia

travis furia Guest

Yes I'll take the smaller one. I can pick tomorrow if ud like or any day this week. After 6-7 preferably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016