High Tide Aquatics

Greetings

Hello every one. New to the hobby, I have a 29G converted from FW to FOWLR 1 year ago. Now I have only 1 mandarin with 25 frags and small colonies of softies and LPS.

Call me Max

Tank is 29G cube with HoB skimmer and filter, PC Odyssea fixture with 14K+420nM UVl-R
appox 15 acan lords, 2 brain favia, few Fl rics, couple of zoas.
Tet sp Culture going (will share some on the club GTG), 10G pod tank. Saving up for new stand, CPR siphon overflow, sump (Security is not a good job for this hobby lol) Can't post pics yet cuz my tank is just too ugly yet. :) Roc knows what I'm talking about :) If some one got some stomatella - will trade for tetraselmis phyto in a week or two, when culture is well established and don't crush. I think is easier to grow some killer weed then decsent phyto :)

Max, a lot of people edit their signature (like screebo and myself) to put their name there.
You can do that here:
http://www.bareefers.org/home/user/1051/edit

Jaaydaad Real Estate India - Jaaydaad.com offers residential and commercial properties in delhi India. Buy, Sell & Rent Property in India. For Residencial Property & Commercial Property in India, visit Jaaydaad.com.

Jaaydaad Real Estate India - Jaaydaad.com offers residential and commercial properties in delhi India. Buy, Sell & Rent Property in India. For Residencial Property & Commercial Property in India, visit Jaaydaad.com.

arun 1 said:

How much for the whole country?

Back