Our mission

Happy tax day

fingerwrinkles said:
Just hoping the Govt. can write me a check! Congrats Bryan on getting through the season ... seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?
The light at the end of the tunnel is taxed.

Well, I for one can use more tax. Post-its don't stick as well and I have to buy the pricier magnets if I want the papers to stick.

I got my return months ago :) But I never wait till last minute with them. I do my taxes when I get my W2 in the mail

$9200 coming back to me suckas!

new homebuyer tax credit

obama = win

too bad it will not be here for another month due to having to be paper filed. it's been 6+ weeks already...

I'll get nearly $5k back, marriage back in 09 tossed me into a different bracket since she wasn't an income earner, she finished school so got some credit money from there, all in all. Not too shabby.

The government doesn't thank you for your 0% interest loan you gave them :lol:

I mean in reality what biggy is an interest free loan? Compared to what? sitting in my checking account earning no interest? or sitting in my savings account earning a whopping 0.25% interest (last I checked)

Well people got an IOU last year it was a biggy. They gave them money and then when they were supposed to give it back, then sent a piece of paper instead :)

When will spell checker ever learn "biggy" is ok :) And Gresham is correct :lol:

I personally like having the use of my money throughout the year and even letting the government loan me money for free fo a little while.

Back