Kessil

Hi everyone

Life has gotten baddddddddddddddd in the last 7 months ... my tank also took a beating during this time ... I was the Asian guy with a wife ... and now the Asian guy without a wife ::) oh well things works out for the best .... am happy again finally ... so back to reefing !!!! I am starting to take better care of my tank and everything is recovering nicely. Hope to see everyone soon at meetings ...sorry if I didn't pick up my DBTCs but the good news is the Darth maul is doing awesome and will be contribute back into DBTC in future date..... miss you all

Holy crap Tom you live!!!! Sorry to hear about your troubles, sounds like you're making the best of it.

It's so good to hear the Darth Maul is doing well, you're one of three people that I know of (myself included) that have kept it alive.

Thanks everyone, I hope to see you all at one of the meeting soon. Yes I am still in windsor. The Dartth maul is taking its round shape and is spreading. It likes lower light so I put it on the bottom of my tank on the sand. My tanks has grown so much that I had to take some large pieces of corals out and redo some of the rock works. Soon I'll be able post new pictures of the new look. I think this time I am going for a more open look and take out some rocks

Looking forward to seeing you Tom! I'm so stoked on your enthusiasm right now, most people would give up about now if they were in your shoes.

Tubeman ... yeah, but am a fighter :D and so are my corals ... most of them fough through my neglect and are starting to color up again .. so hopefully.

Arnold, am going good man, hopefully I'll be at the next meeting.

Perry, thanks man, how is your tank doing? I might need some hook up from ya to restock a couple of emty spot in my tank if you are game for some trade. You got everything already so am not sure what I have that might interest you.

Hiep, sorry to hear that man, life can be stressfull especially with a new kid ... hang in there and work things out, extremeeeeeee patience is needed :D how is your corals bussiness ? I still need to check out your new set up, but my problem now is cash flow since I had to split up every thing ... so all I can do is window shop for now :D :D

Back