Our mission

Importance of Water Flow by Jake on April 12

They are doing great Tim :)

BTW your name came up at the Marine Aquarium Expo in a conversation with some one you trade with in Arizona. I'll tell you all about it when I see you :)

Hey mods/admins.....Jake tried to register to the forum two weeks ago and hass yet to get apporved. Can some one push this thru so he can post here?

There are no pending approvals nor have there been any that have been sitting, so unless he registered with a russian email address it would have been approved.

Does a notification get sent with approval? He hasn't recieved one yet :(

the correct address of the meeting place is 31640 Hayman St, Hayward, CA 94544. btw, is this a pet shop?
i went here once and it looked like it wasn't a store but a supply company or something.

Sounds right. Coming from whimple, it will be on your right hand side about 1/2 a mile up the road. You go through a wrought iron fence/gate.

This is the building. Our meeting takes place in the wing in the upper right
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=37.612663,-122.04419&spn=0.000939,0.001824&t=h&z=19

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3383.msg40355#msg40355 date=1208018328]
Does a notification get sent with approval? He hasn't recieved one yet :(
[/quote]

He should... check in the spam folder. I know I got one when I created an acct to test.

A big thanks to Jake Adams for a wonderful presentation and also to Gresham for shuttling him around :D

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Back