Cali Kid Corals

Its been a while, but IM BACK!

finalphaze987

Supporting Member
Its been quite some time since ive been here...well, just paid my dues again and im back!

I took some time off to help out some family in the Philippines rebuild homes and get situated...needless to say the tank went through a bit of suffering..I left it with my girlfriend and brother to care for it and mann did i come home to a depressing site..

So depressing that its brought me to the decision of breaking down the 180 gal and downsizing to a 50 cube..So there's bound to be some deals coming out soon. The GOOD news is that all is NOT lost! as depressing as it was for me a handfull of survivors show hope in making the transition..Ill also be seeking some advice on reusing some equipment in the new tank and all the new stuff thats come out since ive been gone. So PLEASE bear with me as i go through yet another build.

On another note, its great too see some familiar handles online!

Wut up Pat, long time no see. Good to have you back....was wondering where you been. Sorry to hear about the tank and good luck with your next build bro!

Patrick!!!! I was getting a little worried about you, good to hear you're still alive. I still have a few of your corals, sadly though I have managed to contract AEFW, soooo if you need anything back it may come with some friends.

You're a good man going back to help you family.

Thank you guys.. i originally went out there to bury my grandfather in july...i stayed a month and flew back home in late august..then we get word here that Manila was hit with a massive flood and left a bunch of family of mine homeless...so me and my dad both took money out of our homes and flew back asap. We bult two 2500 sq ft homes in a close by province while out there...doing all that in heat and humidity sucks, but as family, its our responsibility...

Rome! good to see your still at it bro...hows the tank doing? lookin to upgrade? ill have a 180 for cheap soon! haha

Jeremy, yea bro i couldnt stay away...Me on reefing is like crabs on a prostitute...i might be gone for a while but you'll never get rid of me! hahaha.. sorry to hear about the AEFW prob...ill see if i still have anything to help you intercept your problem..as for the coral, im sure there in better hands with you EVEN with your AEFW..lol...i need to make sure my water quality is on par before anything..

Gresham & Eric, thank you and its good to see familiar handles on here...I picked up some photo gear while overseas, maybe you can show me how to shoot like you? lol

Steve, its good to be back..unfortunately i doubt ill be able to make it this saturday..i just came off a super leave of absence @ work and have alot of catchin up to do..next time tho

Back