Cali Kid Corals

Kinetic's ELOS 120

melly mel said:
Thanks for the back up Art, it was good finally meeting you this weekend.

Really cool to meet you too Rommel! Thanks for swinging by =)

If I'm ever in town when there's a BAR event, I'll try to come say hi again!

DurTBear said:
Dang Art. Sad to see you take a break from the hobby but I totally understand. I had a custom built AGE tank that's been sitting empty on my living room floor for 1.5 yrs because I've been too busy. Was partly worried about the water weight in my condo so I may have to sell it and get a smaller one. I may be interested in your tank, stand and sump. Elos 120 is 90 gallons, right?

Hey Durwin! Great to hear from ya. Yeah I remember you got that AGE tank, but yeah water weight is a big deal.

The 120 is closer to 75 gallons. Let me know! I have the display all cleaned up. Working on getting the sump all ready too ;)

Art, still interested in that single DC8 if you do part it out. Its a great tank. Wish I would've waited. Might have bought this instead of the 57G.

Dazed1 said:
Art, still interested in that single DC8 if you do part it out. Its a great tank. Wish I would've waited. Might have bought this instead of the 57G.

I have a few in line for both DC8's already, but if they fall through I'll definitely let you know =)

Back