Neptune Aquatics

Looking for glass aquarium with stand

Hey guys,

Well, since wife already gave me ok to look for another tank, I'm in a search for one.
So, I'm trying to find a maximum 48" wide glass tank with stand.
Now, here is the kick: Wife is very picky with taste and it has to match current furniture style :) Not to say I'm not picky either, but it has be be on the darker tone of color. I have expresso stained furnitures.
Anyway, if you know someone or you have something, let me know. Pics please :)

Thanks and Happy holydays!!!

I have a 55 ga glass eurobraced tank. 40x20x16, I think. With stand that is ready to paint any color your want. T wants it gone. Will sell cheap.

NewHobby, I have a 90 gallon Reef Ready All Glass tank and Oceanic (Black) Stand for sale. It's been up for one year and thinking of taking it down and downsizing. Let me know if you're interested. Check out this link for a photo of the stand.
http://www.oceanicsystems.com/products/american-oak-stand.htm

Its the 4th item down.

If you want a list of the equipment please PM me.

Thanks!

Jimmy

i have a all glass 100G complete setup minus the stand i'll give to any BAR member on the cheap. skimmer, calc rectactor, pumps, heaters, rocks, etc... just no stand. it got trashed from some water damage before upgrading my 180G

I have a 65G tall, glass aquarium, reef ready, with a sump. It has a black stand and hood that I'm not using (decided to go to a smaller tank).
The hood is wired for 4 T-5s, has the reflectors, and I have a new set of bulbs to go with it.

Can send pics if you're interested.

Back