Neptune Aquatics

might be getting a oceanic tech 70 2nite

so I followed a link posted on the local forum for a oceanic tech 70 on cl. it comes w tank stand and lights. the seller called me back this morning and I'm going to check it out this evening. if its all good ill be doing a tank thread soon. :)

it felt like quitting bc my current system is at one place and i'm living at another... wife doesn't agree with the current system (not a display) at the new place. shes still grumbling about the new tank i wanna purchase.. :(

its yes one minute, half an hour later.. uhm i dont know if i want it. ok, do what you want, then change her mind. reefing with a wife like this sucks donkey u know what.

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=6220.msg78954#msg78954 date=1233950156]
it felt like quitting bc my current system is at one place and i'm living at another... wife doesn't agree with the current system (not a display) at the new place. shes still grumbling about the new tank i wanna purchase.. :(

its yes one minute, half an hour later.. uhm i dont know if i want it. ok, do what you want, then change her mind. reefing with a wife like this sucks donkey u know what.
[/quote]

Try compromising? "If I get the fish tank, then you can get something you want..." Both will be happy. :D

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=6220.msg79035#msg79035 date=1233968623]
she finally caved in.. i'm picking it up in a few hours. the conditions are that i have to buy a new gas dryer.. sorry hiep,
[/quote]

Yea! Congratulations! :D

I love my newish gas dryer. After living in an apartment for 11 years and using communal laundry centers, one of the most exciting things was washer/dryer shopping!

[quote author=patchin link=topic=6220.msg79140#msg79140 date=1233985446]
Washer and dryer pictures aren't that exciting ;D
[/quote]

LOL ;D Maybe pictures arn't, but the real ones are entrancing to toddlers. My sister has a front loading machine, and my son would watch the clothes going round and round for long periods of time. ;D Of course lots of new parents know that dryers are almost indispensable to aid in getting babies to sleep. :D

thanks guys,

i picked up the tank tonight. its gonna be a day of cleaning it cuz its dirty. i'm gonna list my tanks for sale soon. i am consolidating and keeping one tank now. i have one that is filled which is the 80g and a bunch of empty ones in the garage. my folks are going to be pleased with all the space they will get back after the sales.

patrick, i don't know dude. lol... i'm going to slowly transfer stuff over the course of a month-2 months to the new tank.

charles, possibly :)

gotta get some zzz's, finish up some hw in the morning and then tank cleaning.... i just realized the frag swap is in one week!!! time flies~

Back