got ethical husbandry?

My car burglarized...

I never open my trunk when parking (too much crap in there). If I have to put anything in there or take it out I do it before I drive off. One time someone stole my radio and broke one of my small windows. On their way out they locked the doors back and I didn't noticed I had been robbed until I drove off. This also happened to be the one day I accidentally left my wallet in the glove box (To this day that has been the only day I have ever left my wallet in the car in my whole life) they took that but then I got all my ID's and credit cards in the mail later haha.

My girlfriend on the other hand is pretty slow about these things. I get pretty mad when she very obviously puts her purse in the trunk after we park.

Coral reefer said:
I call that costa rica style. When I was there in 2005 rental company reccended leaving glove box and center consol open and empty so they can see nothing is in there worth breaking in for. I sometimes do that here when I'm worried about the area I park in
I know someone that had his company car broken into 4 times in SF. Now when he parks he leaves the glove box and center console open, and the doors unlocked.

I used to leave my keys in my old jalopy trucks, I always hoped someone would steal them, then they'd have to deal with the stinky booties and towels in the back.

Back