Neptune Aquatics

My New Baby

seminolecpa

Past President
No not that one, a different one. Swapped out my old frag tank for this one: Measures out at 42"Lx23" deep x12.5 " tall or about 52 G all glass with a 6 bulb 36" tek fixture. Adopted from Qwiv.

All plumbed into my system and filled with water. Redid my coral racks and started adding back some coral from the old frag tank and some fresh cut frags from my display. Looking forward to filling this bad boy up soon.

Here are a few crappy very blue pictures from my wife's point and shoot

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Scared me for a second there Bry, you said you traded your old tank for this one I thought the glass jobber in the living room went away...

the scary part is I thought I would miss the shouting match for dibs on the equipment :D

Looks like a "prize tank" Best of 7 dart games gets to pick a frag! Looks like you've got a Super Nova frag in there that's nicely encrusted. My DBTC frag is spreading out nicely. Since you've run out of tank projects for a while, let's get you building a nice R/C Heli. :)

northbay-reefer said:
That is a beautiful frag tank Bryan. Great job!!! I love the overflow pipe

Can't take any credit for that other then deepening the teeth on it. That was all Qwiv's design. It seems to work very well, just needed to deepen them to make the water level a little more suitable.

Back