Neptune Aquatics 435G SPS Display Tank Build

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Crabby

Crabby Guest

I had the chance to see this beautiful tank in person yesterday. It's quite a showpiece! Well done.

2. guc32

guc32 Guest

Nice to meet you Robert tonight. Great store you have there. Will be making some purchases soon.

3. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

October 29th, 2012 - the tank is finally reaching peak maturity at about 14 months old. We ran into a major outbreak of the dreaded Acro Eating Flatworm (AEFW) that forced us to removed all the original SPS colonies (except two colonies that the AEFW didn't seems to care for) in the tank and left it SPS free for about 4 months. The pest are all gone now and SPS frags are slowly being added back to the tank over the last two months are now doing really well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

5. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Very awesome DT. I always enjoy looking at this tank when I go to Neptune's.

6. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

I agree , I really like this tank

7. Borchers

Borchers Guest

I got to see this in person. Amazing display. Before and after AEFW. It's one of the best LED run displays I have seen.

8. ReefLove

ReefLove Guest

This is the best tank I gave seen. But I have only seen one if I don't count YouTube. :) but still it really good, I'm going to copy few arrangements once I reach that level. :)