High Tide Aquatics

Nuclear green acro

Monzer, the two that I had available have been claimed. :~ Next round or next "accidental frag" I'll send you a PM unless one of the other members have some ready.

I'll probably toss a hunk or two of it into the frag swap as well, it'll be a similarly giant piece if I have my way with it.

I think I owe Jon a piece anyways.

Damnit I need to find my clippers or buy a new pair!

I am more than happy to lend you my clippers for a piece. :bigsmile:

sfsuphysics said:
I'll probably toss a hunk or two of it into the frag swap as well, it'll be a similarly giant piece if I have my way with it.

I think I owe Jon a piece anyways.

Damnit I need to find my clippers or buy a new pair!

Thanks again, Mike for sharing this very cool, bright and vigorous acro with us. It's fun to watch it "make the rounds". :bigsmile:

Glad to hear it, my colony is all but dead. Not sure if its my lights or a dirty tank, too much flow, too little flow, but I'm getting quite a few corals where brown algae is growing on top of them :|

You are right it is fragile. Basically just sits there for me then shoots out a branch at high speed but it is so freaking thin that they always get broken off and swept into the rockwork. I think I'd have to put a fence around it to keep the snails away. I just can't get critical mass with this one - yet ;)

Back