Cali Kid Corals

Our New Corals!

robert4025 said:
Joel...are you referring to the thick branch Pink birdnest (it's the size of a basketball!) and Rainbow acan?

By the way....since few of you have asked for it in the past, we have also finally acquired a very fat colony of Pink Stylo with Green Polyps! We have been looking for this piece for almost two years since the last frag was purchased by Jason (Eight). We're really excited about this one and will post pics shortly once it starts to color up.

Yes & Yes :)

For any of those thinking about that pink stylo with green polyps... here it is when I first got it from Robert:

503149536_FbBnr-M.jpg

It's a great piece and has grown well. I'll post some current photos when the lights come on.

tuberider said:
Make sure they have positive DBTC karma before selling :D

I guess my karma is zero as I have never put into but never taken anything out of DBTC. :eek: I "created" two very small frags mounting the Echinata today as Echinatas are just a PITA to mount without damaging them. If the frags start to grow, I suspect atleast one will make it to the DBTC early next year. I'll post some pics of it and another amazing aussie piece I picked up from Robert later when they open up.

Back