Cali Kid Corals

Purple cap

I am already getting several DBTC's at the next meeting so I would like to pass on to others and go in line for the next generation if possible.

euod, you got it.

Anyone else, two more frags left, it's very easy Monti, I think it's the ORA strain. If you give it enough light it turns lavender with blue polyps.

If nobody else would be interested I will take one. That's the only color I don't have for a cap. If enough people are interested I will wait for 2nd gen.

[quote author=alve link=topic=2436.msg39881#msg39881 date=1207513308]
If nobody else would be interested I will take one. That's the only color I don't have for a cap. If enough people are interested I will wait for 2nd gen.
[/quote]It's another coral everyone has so no worries, people can't even give away Idaho Grape around here :D

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=2436.msg39883#msg39883 date=1207514803]
If no one wants the other one, Ill take a piece. I want to make a cap garden.
[/quote]I have a cap "grotto" and I like it, good to know it will be around friends.

Cool, thanks Jeremy. That's exactly what I am doing. With my pillars it gives me a lot of possibilities to play around with these. I have a big open area between 4 pillars and I am trying to get the different color caps to grow towards eachother from different directions.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=2436.msg39899#msg39899 date=1207530236]
Thanks!

Will the diff color caps kill each other or grow over another?
[/quote]I'm about to find out :D, I've had a few collide not enough to be definitive, it seems whichever one is growing faster and has better access to light, I'm no expert though.

Back