RC post re: new forum problems

Discussion in 'Website' started by Piper, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Piper

Piper Guppy

2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Nah, I actually haven't. I don't often have my ear open to RC... haven't been there in a while actually.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I actually just recently (last night) set up a 301 to route www.bareefers.org/home* to www.bareefers.org. We should be good now.

3. Piper

Piper Guppy

I don't hang out or post there much but I've been checking for a small acrylic tank there for the last couple of weeks and that just happened to catch my attention today :) It all seems to be working for now. I'll assume it should be working for them as well.

~Charlie

denzil likes this.
  4. BayReefer415

BayReefer415 Guest

Spoke with RitchieT yesterday and he was having troubles also, he thought the site was still down.

5. Piper

Piper Guppy

He might need to refresh (Ctl-R or F5) to get it to work.

6. neuro

neuro Webmaster

Hey denzil

when I go to www.bareefers.org, i get this loop and it looks like it's trying to do something like redirect me but it goes on forever and no page shows up. I had to close the window in order to stop it from taking cpu cycles

7. Piper

Piper Guppy

neuro - Refresh your browser and see if that helps. That's what I did yesterday and it did the trick. It's still working fine today.

8. neuro

neuro Webmaster

by refresh, do you mean clear my cookies? refreshing doesn't do anything...

9. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

If you are on windows do a hard refresh. F5 is just a simple refresh, CTRL and F5 is a hard refresh, if that doesnt help, clear out your cookies and cache

10. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Yeah, do what Dan suggests. I recently made changes so it shouldn't be a redirect loop anymore. However, please let us know if you do run into problems still.