Neptune Aquatics

Rotating forum header image

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3434.msg39376#msg39376 date=1207057960]
Thanks on the frog/coral banner, Rich.

Yah, blocky. I have 1 pixel wide lines between the pics. Looked weird in a different way without the lines :D
[/quote]

Oh - I meant the BAR image in that header looks blocky - there is something going on with the cuttle one I did as well. :D

The BAR image was saved for web so it's only 72 dpi. Resaving it multiple times causes pixelation as the quality degrades.

If someone can send me a 300 dpi source for that image, I can redo the template w/the higher resolution.

Haha, figures.

Okay, try these instead for a template. I took the 72 dpi BAR logo and uprez it to 300 dpi using genuine fractals. It's slightly better.

BAR_rotator.jpg

PSD file:
http://ericdo.com/bar/BAR_rotator.psd

Doh! Oh, the pixelation. Got it. Yah, I was lazy and resaved the banner a couple times when editing. Was gonna redo it some other time.

can we do two images in the banner? one with our logo, and the other is what people put together?

this way we can keep the logo separate, in case we ever update it and such.

There is one thing though guys...try to make the file size as small as possible!

I would be happy to make him in charge!

small? ..so no 16bit tiff? :p

I actually like the pest banner. Can we get an algae banner and one with stuff like AEFW/Nudi etc?

Back