Jestersix

silly chat!

I hate goats. We had one when I was a kid, my parents thought it was the coolest animal ever because it ate blackberries. Any of us kids shorter than it thought it was the meanest bastard of an animal to ever live. It was sneaky too, and since my parents moved it's stake all over to get the blackberries eaten you never knew how long it's reach was. My parents wouldn't believe it was as mean as we claimed until one day my toddler little sister was launched over an embankment and rolled 20' to the bottom right in front of her.

Goodbye goat, cue much cheering by kids.

I might have to eat some goats in revenge.

My friend (Jim knows him) had a pair of mini goats at his old house for poison oak control. He left for school (moved from Santa Cruz to Oakland) and left his dad in charge of them. he and the goats did not get along what so ever. They'd hit him in the ass if he wasn't watching them at all times :lol: Then again his dad never had great luck with animals :lol:

We use Goats for Weed abatement of 125 acres out here at my Job on Mare Island, the funnest thing is watching the gardners stare at them, and begin to drool a little bit.....

Roc said:
We use Goats for Weed abatement of 125 acres out here at my Job on Mare Island, the funnest thing is watching the gardners stare at them, and begin to drool a little bit.....
George Clooney is a gardener?

If you're ever in the little Kabul area of Fremont (on Fremont Ave.) go to Salang Pass and try thier lamb (goat) kabob. best lamb in the bay area. Yup i said it, bone on, absolutely amazing. If your hungry get the two kabob plate and try the ground chicken with your goat.

Gomer said:
Roc said:
George Clooney is a gardener?

oh clever, little movie trivia mixed in.

GDawson said:
Trivia? I though everybody know that George Clooney had a thing for goats.

-Gregory

Sad isn't it? Sexist man alive and he prefers goats, pathetic..... If I were him I'd..... Well.... I'll leave it at that :D

bookfish said:
Sounds excellent! I've been eating a lot of lamb shawerma recently. Big Yum!!
There is a good Moroccan restaurant in San Francisco that my Aunt and Uncle have gone to, I just can not remember the name.

Back