High Tide Aquatics

SPECIAL CLUB PRICE FOR THE CORAL REEF AQUARIUM BOOK BY TONY VARGAS

Doh! I would have been in for one, but that's what I get for not checking the website less than once every 24 hours.

I'm assuming the price was for 12 (OR MORE) and not just 12

Mike,

That's what you get for not scanning the forums 24/7. :p You can try calling Julian to see if you can add to our order. Correct-a-mundo...the club price is for 12 or more.

Update:

The books were mailed today. Please PayPal Bay Area Reefers the $26 for your book. If you didn't get a chance to order one (cough...cough...Mike), there will be two copies available at the raffle.

gimmito said:
PayPal Bay Area Reefers the $26 for your book.

I don't use Pay Pal much. I'm assuming we need to send it to paypal@bareefers.org, yes? Does it matter what we select in the Purchase/Personal section?

~Charlie

Piper said:
gimmito said:

I don't use Pay Pal much. I'm assuming we need to send it to paypal@bareefers.org, yes? Does it matter what we select in the Purchase/Personal section?

~Charlie

I sent my payment to paypal@bareefers.org im sure this is correct since it did say Bay Area Reefers on confirmation page

pinner said:
Piper said:
gimmito said:

~Charlie

I sent my payment to paypal@bareefers.org im sure this is correct since it did say Bay Area Reefers on confirmation page

Payment was received.

Thanks Greg!

Jess - Are you going to the meeting? Let me know if you need me to grab your copy and drop it off on the way back.

~Charlie

Back