Jestersix

Spectrapure GB part II

CitS, with all the pumps and lights in the setup, I am worried that the tank heats up easily. So the good old fan will be turned on first to cool the water down before chiller start raising my electric bill in some major ways ;D.

If any one else needs anything, I still have a few items I forgot :D

2x VA-FVK-4
1x PP-RFK-DI
4x V-CK-IL-1LB-4JG
1x V-CK-IL-4LB-4JG
1x VA-FLT-H
1x VA-FLT-V
4x JA-70-4

Can you check on those items Arnold and see what they'd offer as far a price? :D

Gesh, these things are not on the list on the first page right? I guess I can ask, can you give the text as well, not just the code?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a nightmare. F*#@ doing anymore Group Buys for me.

<rant removed once I calmed down :)>

Why'd I switch out my Kent unit, it was totally fine and gave me zero head aches :(

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1515.msg15181#msg15181 date=1169790879]
Eileen - If Gresham doesn't take it, I take it :) ...
[/quote]

Hey Phong, you have to have an extra canister to hook it up with.

If you want it's yours.

I never backed down (see post about asking about swap), but I don't really need it :)

MC_D1.jpg

It's just the cartridge minus the filter housing.

I got one for me and one for Reed. Reed's isn't set-up, but it won't have the issues I am having. I added a bunch of companents to help out, and unfortunatly one is out of spec. They want a 20% restocking fee for it. That plus shipping makes me loose like $50 on the deal, so I'm keeping the unit.

Like I said, this is the last group buy I take part it. It's not worth all the problems that can arise from them. I don't need to save money, only to get a major hassle and headache out of the deal.

I got the MaxCap 180gpd system, with a 14g drinking water kit and an additional 5g bladder tank to help with the water hammerring issues. I bought the Permeate pump to increase effeincy, but I failled to read all the notes. I failled to see the 120gpd part, and assumed any limitations would be denoted in the product description. That cost my ~150 and the new unit is $270 that the unit requires. With a 20% restocking fee and shipping, I'm looking at a $50 loss. Then I need to get a LLC system with a solinoid on it to totally stop my water hammering issues. It drives me NUTS!

Back