Cali Kid Corals

Turbo snail question

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3948.msg46765#msg46765 date=1214088986]
I hope Aquatic central has a bunch at around the BOD time. I'll have to get a bunch.
[/quote]
Is the BOD meeting at Bryan's place again? Arnold's? Eileen's? not that I'd have any arguments against it, just I haven't heard a peep about it.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3948.msg46769#msg46769 date=1214090602]
I've really only been to one BOD and it was at ASAP. No idea really.
[/quote]Oh you're going to drive back from ASAP to Aquatic Central?? Is this one of those "you're so damn far away, you might as well hit them all up" things?? :D

do you guys notice that your turbos spend 90% of the time on the glass very little on the rock...it drives me nuts, there is all these nice pockets of hair algae in the rocks and the glass is practically clean!

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3948.msg46946#msg46946 date=1214272082]
Helps to move them onto the algae by hand. Once they get there, they'll chow down for a while before moving somewhere else.
[/quote]
sadly enough I never thought of trying that

I love my trochus. He's a big guy and I love the brown and white bands on his foot. My only complaint is that he's primarily nocturnal so I don't see a lot of him.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting another trochus and some ceriths to help with the sand bed.

[quote author=pixelpixi link=topic=3948.msg46989#msg46989 date=1214287087]
I'm thinking about getting another trochus and some ceriths to help with the sand bed.
[/quote]

I was snail shopping this weekend, really tough pickings in the east bay, let me know if you find either, I only had luck finding turbos.

Cheers,

Josh

Back