High Tide Aquatics

Tyree Purple Unknown

Have 2 small frags available. Regular rules apply as well as the following:

1. Pickup this weekend @ my house in San Jose (Almaden Valley) or any other day after 2pm.

2. Pick a number between 1 and 5, just to make it fun.

***edited to correct my ruleset***

DSC08434.jpg

The more I look at it you're right. Consider rule #2 more optional than anything, so keep that in mind if you are interested.

You can make a requirement that the person has to offer something before taking the frag but you can't really make them to give it to you. Because that does sound like you want to trade.. Hope that make sense.

Congrats on your first DBTC :) ..

I realized the way I put it wasn't right, so I corrected myself.

Anyone interested? I will frag and mount prior to pickup.

Ha! I don't even know where that is, so I will most likely not be going there anytime soon.

Let me know if you ever make it down here, as it grow pretty quick for me and I usually have a frag or two available.

I would guess not, at least not very fast, and the color would be hard to maintain.

I had it under T5s for a few years, but it never took off (and lost lots of color). Once I made the switch to MHs it took off.

Then I am waiting to see what the LED upgrade coming this fall does for the color of my montiporas. If they brighten, then I am off to other SPS. Thanks

Hey Seedub,

Do you still have the Tryee Purple Unknown?

I'd like to pick up both (one for me and the other for Jeremy, as he is my neighbor).

Please advise. You can call me on my cell (I left the number on a PM to you) if you care to.

Here is a link to my Journal page:
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8161

BTW: I'm guessing 5 for me and 1 for Jeremy

Thank you,
Joel
Reef Keeper

Both frags are spoken for, and awaiting pickup this week hopefully!

1. Seminolecpa
2. Radiolunatic

Hope they are able to grow it out soon for everyone else.

I know ~10 people in the club have purchased frags of this coral from me in the past, so I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone else throws a DBTC offering out there.

Back