Reef nutrition

What the heck are you gonna bring to the swap?

Yeah it was good times, I grabbed a bunch of colorful zoas which no one else seemed to be grabbing, and a green ricordia because I really didn't have room for anything, heck I barely glanced at the SPS table (all that high light real estate is taken!) .

I apologize if my frags were not as descriptive as they usually are, but hopefully if you have questions on a coral that simply has the name of the coral you can ask if you're curious what to do with it :D

Where do I start?
From driving like a madman certain I would be late.
To more than once screwing up my name/group tag.
But then settled down, picked first two things I wanted in first two rounds.
But then relapsed failing to fill quota in rounds 3 and 4 (i have plenty of space). To finally picking 2 frags in free for all that I was eyeing all the time.
Won a raffle prize! Met a bunch of new friends and connected with old ones.
Satisfied after cleanup went home,

to find 4 frags still sitting on the edge of the tank right where I left them, and no worse for wear.
Next swap I should have all my stuff in line...
Thanks to organizational staff!!!

Yes, it was a good day! I'd like to thank all of you that helped yesterday. Setup was done in record time, leaving lots of time for visiting. The swap itself was really mellow, except for the free for all :bigsmile: And lots of people stayed for the cleanup. Thanks so much. The food was good too.

Btw, who got the New Alameda Unknown Hitch Hiker Softie frags? I know Charles got one, but the other?

There's not much of this one in the club yet, so I'd like to keep track. Let me how they do, and ask if you have any questions! :D

Hi this my fist swap iam thinking to take some Tyree LE Space Monsters candy apple reds and Ring of fire is that ok....... check out my pic of my monsters
100_0096.jpg

Back