High Tide Aquatics

What You Bringing to the FRAG SWAP?!

I have a TAN rock flower anemone (lower left in pic) from Florida I would like to bring but I want to be sure someone would want it.
RockFlowerNem.jpg

About 7" diameter. A model tank citizen who does not roam. Does NOT host clowns but can host certain shrimp and crabs. Supposedly could eat weak or sick fish. It did not sting the green turbinaria at left.
Random rock flower info: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/342744-rock-flower-anemone-information-and-appreciation-thread/
What do you think?

Damn Dominic, I really want that montipora digitata... well when my system gets up and running proper style, that seriously looks like that could be a centerpiece coral.

(Translation: who ever gets it, better not kill it before I end up requesting a frag :D)

Made a couple frags of those myself. Not much to look at when they're like 1-1.5" (not this one, which I'm keeping).
superman_digi_081516.jpg

I just realized i didnt provide any names -
Jeremy's Montipora (4pc)
German Blue Digi (2pc)
Leng Sy Purple Rim cap (2pc)
Green (on the teal side) cap with blue polyps (6pc)
Green frog spawn (4 or 5 pc)

all of these are from colonies that are over 3 years old and survived intense neglect and multiple moves, so definitely hardy survivors.

any of these qualify for bonus round?

Speaking of xenia, if anyone has any, can they bring some for me? I think they are on the "no swap" list, but my wife liked them when I had them in my old old old tank like 20 years ago.

Started labeling.

Too much!?!

bfdbeebecabb1ce7e90c192546c49de2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH cmon! Where did you get those labels printed and how! By the way you've committed a biological cardinal sin when you capitalized the first letter in the second part of the species name. Carl Linnaeus is rolling in his grave! Gotta reprint them all.

By the way you've committed a biological cardinal sin when you capitalized the first letter in the second part of the species name. Carl Linnaeus is rolling in his grave! Gotta reprint them all.

Dang it! Totally missed that! Good thing I only printed out a sheet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My final count to the swap. (1) Acropora Sarmentosa (1) Kelly Green Pasamacora (2) Flame birdnest (2) Ponape Birdnest (2) Aussie Super Green Monti (1) Blue Hypnea Pannosa Algae. All are listed by Daniel Knop (Coral Magazine) as sustainable corals. Except Blue Hypnea as you know an algae to help support high water quality. note: I am also bringing 12 plus certified captive grown montipora free to our beginner members. Please bring your own bags.

Back