Cali Kid Corals

Where's Tuberider?

I think he has over 2200 posts in a ramen noodle forum in just the last week alone. I don't see how he would have time for this.

Well then he would certainly want to discuss how I just had ramen for 3 consecutive meals in Japan. Of Course a little gyoza and nama beer thrown in too.

tuberider said:
As someone who has spent time borderline homeless, and basically has been piss poor my entire life I've had the pleasure of dining on a variety of prepackaged ramen, kicked up with an egg or a small scrap of meat along with a ton of siracha or sambal it can make you feel ok. What is my favorite? MAMA brand Tom Yum with a big blop of siracha and some cilantro. Many others get an honorable mention, those I will discuss later if this thread heads in that direction, at this point though I have a box full of different noodles that get me warmed up to go out into the cold brine and surf (that and coffee :D )

More here
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8425

Hey...should we talk trash about Jeremy since he's not here? I will start out by saying that he's not a very good looking dude...haha

robert4025 said:
Hey...should we talk trash about Jeremy since he's not here? I will start out by saying that he's not a very good looking dude...haha
He's also a horrible surfer and a bad cook!

Back