Our mission

You are not authorized to access this page.

I just tried to view Crabby's topic and got this message?

I'm able to view the rest of the forum so I found it strange. Am I missing something?

I had a similar issue where I could read a thread but not post to it. It was fixed easily by the BOD techies. Let's see if they can help you.

Are you referring to this link: http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/14449 ? Now that was kind of silly lining to it if you can't access it, huh? I think it may have something to do with permissions. Crabby stared the thread as a "Post new Chain" and I'm betting that is limited to current members being that a chain is part of DBTC. What's not quite fitting is that two of you are in fact current members but you are also both in the BOD group.

My money is on permissions :)

~Charlie

Sorry for screwing up on how I started that thread. (I'm still a newby thread poster)! Maybe the thread can be fixed so it's viewable by all? Please help BOD techies. Thanks.

Crabby said:
Sorry for screwing up on how I started that thread. (I'm still a newby thread poster)! Maybe the thread can be fixed so it's viewable by all? Please help BOD techies. Thanks.

PhD tripped up by Drupal. Damn you Drupal!

Crabby said:

Sorry Crabby, I wasn't trying to say that you screwed anything up here. I apologize if it came across that way. I was just offering up a possible explanation of the problem. I'm still confident it's a very minor software glitch and not something that you did.

~Charlie

Piper said:
Crabby said:

Sorry Crabby, I wasn't trying to say that you screwed anything up here. I apologize if it came across that way. I was just offering up a possible explanation of the problem. I'm still confident it's a very minor software glitch and not something that you did.

~Charlie

No no, Jonathan did break it.... we're waiting for him to fix it now :D

BAYMAC said:
Piper said:
Crabby said:

~Charlie

No no, Jonathan did break it.... we're waiting for him to fix it now :D

You'll be waiting a long long time.

Back