got ethical husbandry?

Tr1ggers 100G Artisan II

Cell shot of the Tabling Acro from @Kmooresf. I have attempted this coral twice before losing it both times. Here is hoping!
Good luck with that! Unfortunately most of what he gave me looked final initially then tissue necrosis, although two are still hanging in there. Either way, going to go on a holding pattern with hard corals until I figure out what's going wrong.

Hey Mike, that is not the piece you gave me. Yours is growing strong though and looks great. I'll cut you a frag of both whenever you like.

I think Dan might actually have MORE light than me. Lol! 3 radions over that thing. ;)

I'm somewhat ashamed to say I never went to Neptune until the last meeting we had, but I do got to say it probably saved me some money as their frag section had a lot of colorful goodies. I think when I get my water parameters under control, I'm definitely going to have to spend some money there ;) Or I could do like Kris and just set up a frag tank and start growing now.

A few weeks ago I was given a pair of Darwin Clowns by @jellygeee while at his house. @Kmooresf and I broke down his tank for Kris' new frag tank (COMING SOON ;))

Anyways, thanks again Jellygeee for these guys, they are beautiful and I was happy to re-home them. I am happy to say they just today started hosting my Rainbow BTA. Super stoked. Here is a Cell Phone shot of the male. When I get close to the tank they think its time to eat and scurry to the top.

Jc3Ngv8l.jpg

That tenius looks nice man especially the professional watermark =)

How's the tank coming, Any recent FTS? Looks like it's rocking from the last few pics.

That tenius looks nice man especially the professional watermark =)

How's the tank coming, Any recent FTS? Looks like it's rocking from the last few pics.

Its going good. I haven't really added any corals in quite a few months. Still learning a lot about SPS keeping and dosing. My lights are extremely difficult to dial in. No FTS since I don't really think its ready :)

You can come see it whenever though.

Picked up a nice 2" Purple Tang from Aquatic Collection. I am not much of a fish photographer so this was about the best I could do.

I took my time on picking which tang I wanted. I ended up with exactly what I wanted ;)

g7P9ubd.jpg

Last edited:
Back