Reef nutrition

[Aug 5, 2017] Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market (Saratoga, CA)

You have some of the big names here like WWC, House of Sticks, and others, so expect that there will be some crazy insane prices....Like $2000 shrooms from the last CFM. There are others that are reasonably priced and some that are downright cheap. I remember seeing some large 6"+ maxima clams going for $100.

One thing I will suggest is don't be afraid to negotiate, especially of buying multiple frags.
$2000 for a shroom - it had better be delicious!!

Picked up a few things. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't blown away this time. Maybe I'm an "Old Timer" now and have seen enough where evrything is starting to look common?

PC Rainbow Acro
8fe6869f509ada489778db6b080c6eb5.jpg

Diabolic Pacman Acro
1a3d6f9095ccdbf607fa727247e6cc2d.jpg

Couple of Rock Flower Nems
b4317fd8124ad05a16ea5beda33d0182.jpg

Green/purple mottled frogspawn
43d117a1db0851e412121f50b9259362.jpg

Common Yellow Tip Octospawn
3f3509259d2f2a17d49dfa50e08df4a4.jpg

Very nice Mark and Peter!

Took a lot of willpower for me to walk out empty handed. Didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff right before moving it twice for my new tank. Hopefully I won't have to show the same restraint at the swap next month.

It was nice to meet a few BAR members I hadn't met before, and to see a few familiar faces again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Omg! I'm so stupid. I was sure the show was gonna be tomorrow (sunday)
I can't believe i missed it. Can't figure out how i got my days mixed up.

Just got back. I was much more restrained this time. A few of the vendors increased the incentives as they were packing. I walked out with a couple of Millies and a common green stylo that I had never seen.

There were some pretty cool multi colored Euphylia that I hadn't seen before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peter is posting one. We walked through the tables multiple times and never saw a B.A.R. table, so I guess we missed out on pre-buying our swap tickets

Nice acros Randy, both remind me of the colors of the "pink lemonade" type acros, hopefully they grow good for you as a colony of that coloration is quite stunning

Back