Jestersix

New Nem Moved in

Lemondrops seem to be extinct according to most accounts. CSB's are definitely a completely different animal as is the Black Widow. But it does get confusing with some of the others vs top grade rainbows. I'm learning a lot.

I wonder if the lemon drop were either faked or were morphing back to regular RBTA in everyone’s tank. I saw someone with one post theirs, looked kind of regular now after a few years.

Nah, the true one holds its colors well enough even after years. My friend used to farm both infernos and lemondrops for the LFS. Lineage went all the way back to CC before they closed their doors.

Nah, the true one holds its colors well enough even after years. My friend used to farm both infernos and lemondrops for the LFS. Lineage went all the way back to CC before they closed their doors.

If there is a lineage from nems that stay that color, I would buy it.

So Bruce are you setting up an exotic BTA farm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could we all pitch in to get one CSB and house it with you? Then we can spread the beautiful splits amongst BAR? I'm totally down to pitch in and wait in line for a split at some point. It would be a nice thing to do as a group. Just need to find a tank / home that is trustworthy and built for the nem.

Lemondrops seem to be extinct according to most accounts. CSB's are definitely a completely different animal as is the Black Widow. But it does get confusing with some of the others vs top grade rainbows. I'm learning a lot.

Lemon drops are alive and well. :)
True Colorado Sunbursts are SUPER nice but I wouldn’t touch one unless it had lineage. Way nicer than all these random RBTA “morphs”...
PatrickB from back in the day hooked them up with direct lineage to Gonzo (I think?). Split mine a few times and lost the farm due to some random BTA sickness. If you’re messing with high end BTAs, I’d consider keeping them separate from other strains.

Back