Will you attend

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Excited because I missed the last Apex workshop! Pretty sure I can make it, though need to check with family as the date gets closer about Easter the following day.
So far, topics I am interested in are: physically adding modules for another tank and the programming, power usage monitor, light monitor module. Maybe the Alexa integration. And Trident (heh heh). My Apex is NOT wifi and I cannot use wifi at the location of my tanks, so I hope this applies to Apex Classic, too.

Excited because I missed the last Apex workshop! Pretty sure I can make it, though need to check with family as the date gets closer about Easter the following day.
So far, topics I am interested in are: physically adding modules for another tank and the programming, power usage monitor, light monitor module. Maybe the Alexa integration. And Trident (heh heh). My Apex is NOT wifi and I cannot use wifi at the location of my tanks, so I hope this applies to Apex Classic, too.
I used a wifi extender to connect my apex classic, it was worth the $30

@grizfyrfyter The wifi extender connects to existing wifi, right? That's my issue - school district does not allow anything to connect to new wifi. I have Apex on ethernet because someone in tech dept has a reef tank and helped me - so lucky. Still have two small tanks without new lights running because can't use Bluefish controller and have to switch to Storm but got stuck.

Hey thats my bday lol. Question: Would this workshop be useful for someone who has never used apex? I will be setting one up for my new build but not sure if this workshop is catered to more intermediate or advanced users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thats my bday lol. Question: Would this workshop be useful for someone who has never used apex? I will be setting one up for my new build but not sure if this workshop is catered to more intermediate or advanced users.

I think you should sign up for this; depending on what’s written on the calendar on the kitchen wall, I might be there.

That's why we are asking the members here....to see what they want to learn. If you plan on using Apex, then I would attend if I were you.

It’s up to you guys on what you want to learn. I will try to cover a little bit of everything or an in depth of a few things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i was trying to follow Terrance's instructions on downloading the Dolphin browser for the fire tablet but couldn't work it out.
I think Amazon blocked the dolphin browser.

I recently reset my fire tablet because the wifi wouldn't connect. I had to download the apk for an older version of dolphin. I don't remember where I got the apk or what version I'm running but I'll see if I can find it later today.

I think Amazon blocked the dolphin browser.

I recently reset my fire tablet because the wifi wouldn't connect. I had to download the apk for an older version of dolphin. I don't remember where I got the apk or what version I'm running but I'll see if I can find it later today.
yes please do. I have a couple Fire tablets, but don't want to invest in an iPad to run fusion. I do have an older iPad and presume fusion would run just fine on that?

@grizfyrfyter The wifi extender connects to existing wifi, right? That's my issue - school district does not allow anything to connect to new wifi. I have Apex on ethernet because someone in tech dept has a reef tank and helped me - so lucky. Still have two small tanks without new lights running because can't use Bluefish controller and have to switch to Storm but got stuck.
i had that problem with my AI prime light. couldn't keep it connected to the wifi

Back